Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Multimeters \ Item: MD590
MD590PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE METER
MD590 PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE METER
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade automotive digital multimeter used for diagnosing electrical, computer and engine problems on any vehicle.
- This unit can test the on-time of fuel injectors using the Ms pulse width test function
- Includes an adjustable sensitivity RPM pick-up for tach readings on conventional and DIS motors.
- Other test functions and features include: temperature F/C, frequency Hz, duty cycle, direct dwell, data hold, relative change, and backlit display.
- This auto-ranging digital multimeter also features "auto power-off" which saves battery life.
- Includes two sets of test leads, RPM pick-up, temperature probe, 9 volt battery, instructions manual and carrying case. Inductive RPM pick-up features a five position, adjustable sensitivity switch.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- DC Voltage
- 0-400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 1000V
- AC Voltage
- 0-4V, 40V, 400V, 700V
- Amps AC/DC
- 0-40uA, 400mA, 4A, 20A
- 0-400, 4K, 40K, 400K, 4M, 40M
- Conventional: 0-4,000 RPM, 12,000 RPM x 10
PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE METER 1 1
All in all, not bad. A light meter, large display, feels a tad cheap though. Auto range on DC seems to stick on mV. Shut the meter off and put it back to AC/DC range and it seems to be fine. My favorite feature is auto ranging Ohm section, has audible chime which is perfect for me. Nice carrying case with a handle and enough room for test leads. I'd give it a B or B+ for a grade. November 13, 2011
1-1 of 1