Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Fluke Multimeters \ Item: MD87S5
MD87S5DIGITAL MULTIMETER SERIES 5
MD87S5 DIGITAL MULTIMETER SERIES 5
Features & Benefits
- Takes accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Withstands hazardous 8,000V spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits and complies with second edition IEC and ANSI electrical safety standards
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Relative mode removes test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by busjockey A great meter This meter is awesome! Gives you great ghost voltage response and the zero volt response is lightning quick, soon as you put the leads together, bam!, zero volts. Great for when you are checking for system volts at a connector. When it gives you zero volts at the connector you are testing, you know you have a short circuit. The high resolution mode is also great for checking resistance on low ohm components. And the continuity fucntion is lightining quick too. Great for finding intermittent short circuits. I use the loadpro dynamic test leads with this meter, and they work great together. A very solid meter. Just save your money and buy this one. Also, the dc accuracy is great too, .05%, great for voltage drop testing. October 29, 2011
1-1 of 1