Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Fluke Multimeters \ Item: MD88-5
MD88-5FLUKE 88 METER
MD88-5 FLUKE 88 METER
Features & Benefits
- Please note that the MD88-5 is the Standalone Meter only
- Automotive test functions including dc and ac voltage, resistance and current. Advanced functions include conductance, duty cycle, frequency and pulse width to test virtually any circuit.
- Flight recorder function that records minimum, maximum and average values, capturing and stores intermittent readings. Use this function to monitor oxygen sensors or to capture current drain.
- Peak Min Max Recording functions that identify and capture intermittent and momentary events as fast as 250 millionths of a second! Find EMI and RFI noise on signal and ground wires or defective clamping diodes that can damage electronic components.
- A built-in thermometer designed to measure and monitor air, surface or immersion temperatures. (Requires optional 80BK temperature probe)
- Measure current up to 10 amps continuous or 20 amps for up to 30 seconds. Perfect for keep-alive memory circuits or parasitic drain tests.
- A coil test function that uses conductance to find shorts between DIS coil primary and secondary windings.
- Plus: AutoHOLD? one-touch feature and Relative Difference Reading Mode.
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure current up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- 4 ½ digits for precise measurements
- RPM measurements with optional inductive pickup
- Temperature measurements with optional temperature probe
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
FLUKE 88 METER 1 1
Got the job done well This was a huge step up for me, much better than the cheapy multimeters I've used in the past. There are no hiccups and no questions when this product performs. September 7, 2011
1-1 of 1