Home \ Tool Catalog \ Saws & Cutting Tools \ Bolt Extractors \ Item: MDBX9
MDBX99 PIECE 3/8" DEEP WELL BOLT EXTRACTOR
MDBX9 9 PIECE 3/8" DEEP WELL BOLT EXTRACTOR
Features & Benefits
- Size range: 1/4" - 3/4", 19mm
- Deep well design fits over exposed studs and reaches recessed fasteners.
- Longer profile and smaller head to fit in smaller areas
- Use on a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolts, bolt extractors will break them free.
- Drive with either 3/8" square drive or wrench using hexagonal head.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|MDBX9A||38 DR 1/4 BOLT EXTRACTOR||1|
|MDBX9B||38 DR 8MM & 5/16 BLT EXTRACTOR||1|
|MDBX9C||38 DR 3/8 BOLT EXTRACTOR||1|
|MDBX9D||38 DR 11MM & 7/16 BLT EXTRACT||1|
|MDBX9E||38 DR 1/2 BOLT EXTRACTOR||1|
|MDBX9F||BOLT EXT 13 DEEPWELL MATCO||1|
|MDBX9G||BOLT EXT 9/16-14MM DEEPWELL MA||1|
|MDBX9H||BOLT EXT 5/8-16MM DEEPWELL MA||1|
|MDBX9I||38 DR 19MM & 3/4 BLT EXTRACTR||1|
9 PIECE 3/8'' DEEP WELL BOLT EXTRACTOR 2 2
Works Great Had to use these for romoving lower ball joints on my old nissan 4x4. Broke two studs and the other two came out. These grab good and don't slip. Deep socket was needed as My craftsman short extractors wouldn't do the job. December 15, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT This kit works great, they grab great and have no problem removing that rusted bolt and or nut. I use them for doing exhaust maniflods and work great all nut come out with ease, either with hand tools or power tools. Also love that they have a hex head at the end so you can use a gear wrench on them when you have very little space. I would highly recommand this product. September 14, 2011
1-2 of 2