Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Diagnostic Scan Tools \ Item: MDGDSSC
MDGDSSCGDS SCOPEBOX MODULE
MDGDSSC GDS SCOPEBOX MODULE - Features & Benefits
- Turn your GDS into a 4-channel lab scope with the GDS Scopebox.
- Extensive library of known good waveforms to find faults on sensors, actuators, circuits, and electronic control units for faster diagnosis.
- Waveform auto-setup on all 4 channels
- Independent ground on each channel allows for clean signal without interference or potentially damaging feedback
- High quality twist & lock BNC connectors
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Includes an array of conventional ignition adapters
- Includes ignition waveform analysis
- Ultra-fast capture of "glitch" occurrences with advanced triggers
- Built in square wave signal generator ensures verification of accuracy and calibration.
- Record and save and print saved waveforms
- Playback of waveform can be slowed down for observation and analysis
- Examine display and save 5 parameter indexes of all electrical signals: amplitude frequency shape pulse width and array
- Separate ScopeBox module allows for remote GDS display viewing via single USB cable - view readings afar from ScopeBox location.
- Plug & Play: Software already comes preloaded in all GDS units.
- Fast sampling speed & large memory and bandwidth