Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Diagnostic Scan Tools \ Item: MDTECH
MDTECHMATCO TECHNICIAN METER
MDTECH MATCO TECHNICIAN METER - Features & Benefits
- This Technician Series meter features powerful automotive features such as Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode and Continuity Tests, plus all the standard meter features.
- Provides the accurate readings for volts, amps, and ohms.
- Auto Range function automatically selects the correct range for testing eliminating damage to the meter caused by incorrect range settings.
- Data Hold function allows the technician to look at the leads and test points carefully while the meter holds the highest reading.
- Frequency: 1Hz ~10MHz±0.1%
- Duty Cycle: 0.1% ~ 99.9%±2.5%
- DC Volts: 400mV/4/40/400V±0.5%, 1000V±0.8%
- AC Volts: 4/40/400V±0.8%, 400mV/750V±1.2%
- DC Amps: 400 /4000ìA±2%, 40/400mA±1.5%, 4/10A±2%
- AC Amps:400 /4000ìA±2.5%, 40/400mA±2%, 4/10A±2.5%
- Resistance: 400ù/4/40/400kù±1%, 4/40Mù±2%
- Capacitance: 40nF/400nF/4ìF /40ìF±3%, 400ìF /4000ìF±20%
- Diode Test
- Continuity Test
- Auto Range
- Data Hold
- Relative Change
- Auto Power Off
- Includes: TECH Multimeter, Red / Black Test Leads w/ probes and Manual.
MATCO TECHNICIAN METER 1 1
great price great tool Compared to my fluke this meter has more features and works great. Alot cheaper than the fluke and just as accurate. Been a mechanic for a year and a 12 volt installer for almost 20 years. Now I reach for this meter every time I need a meter. February 12, 2012
1-1 of 1