Home \ Tool Catalog \ Shop Equipment \ Welding Equipment \ Item: MG130
MG130130 AMP PORTABLE MIG WELDER (115V)
MG130 130 AMP PORTABLE MIG WELDER (115V)
Features & Benefits
- Commercial 3/16" production capacity system with 115 volt NEMA-15 plug
- Toggle 4-step power selection switch with DC variable wire speed control
- Designed for .023" - .035" steel alloy, flux cored, or aluminum welding wire.
- NM14 MIG gun with trigger gas valve and 8' direct connect sleeve cable
- Ready-to-Weld package includes .030" steel wire, single-gauge gas regulator, five contact tips, & operator manual.
- Designed for Matco MWCART with 2 gun-hooks, storage shelf & cylinder support.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
130 AMP PORTABLE MIG WELDER (115V) 3 3
Not worth the money I got this welder off the truck and didnt get through a 2lb spool of wire before it started giving me problems . Wire feed speed is inconsistent it will feed nice for a while then slow down and speed up the tension on feed rollers is set correctly . Heat settings are not very controlable it has 2 switches with four settings .I have not read the specs but i can say that by the feel of this welder the duty cycle leaves a lot to be desired . I have been welding for 20+ years building cars and know the set up routine . It is set up for flux core or gas i am using gas and have .30 wire with proper feed roller . I dont like giving a poor review as i have a lot of matco tools and will continue to buy matco tools i am an ASE certified auto tech but for 800$ that i paid for this welder i wish i would have got a miller or hobart . February 5, 2012
Great for home projects! It works very well for everything in my garage from sheet metal repairs to medium weight stuff. Does what it says on the box! December 14, 2012
Not worth the money... I purchased this and right off had problems with the heat settings, and drive feed. No manual for the two rocker switches for heat settings and I think the duty cycle is not very great. I ended up buying a Miller 211 and my distributor even took the welder back and have it tested and ask his reps for a more complete manual...But this in no means is review of all my other tools...I will always buy Matco... September 8, 2012
1-3 of 3