Home \ Tool Catalog \ Shop Equipment \ Mig Wire Feed & Welding Equipment \ Item: MG140
MG140145 AMP PORT MIG WELDER (115V)
MG140 145 AMP PORT MIG WELDER (115V)
Features & Benefits
- Professional 3/16" production capacity system with 115-volt NEMA-15 plug
- Rotary 6-step power selection switch with DC variable wire speed control.
- Designed for .023" - .035" steel alloy, flux-cored or aluminum welding wire.
- SL 15 Mig gun ergo handle with swivel support 10' euro-connect coaxial cable.
- Spool gun ready with MIG-to-Spool toggle switch and direct connect plug.
- Ready-to-Weld package includes .030" steel wire, single-gauge gas regulator, five contact tips & operator manual.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aaron1234 Works very well. Purchased a year ago and works flawlessly. I did have to replace the gas regulator due to a leak. Love the 115 plug. Can weld away from the shop with a generator and do an excellent job. April 4, 2013
1-1 of 1