Home \ Tool Catalog \ Shop Equipment \ Welding Equipment \ Item: MG170
MG170180 AMP PORT MIG WELDER (230V)
MG170 180 AMP PORT MIG WELDER (230V) - Features & Benefits
- Professional 1/4" production capacity system with 3-wire UL power cord. (Plug not included)
- Rotary 6-step power selection switch with DC variable wire speed control.
- Designed for .023" - .035" steel alloy, flux-cored or aluminum welding wire.
- SL15 MIG gun ergo handle with swivel support 10" euro-connect coaxial cable.
- Spool gun ready with MIG-to-Spool toggle switch and direct connect plug.
- Ready-to-Weld package includes .030" steel wire, single-gauge gas regulator, five contact tips & operator manual.
180 AMP PORT MIG WELDER (230V) 1 1
Great Welder! I up graded from the Matco Mig140 which is a good welder but I started welding bigger projects and the Mig185 has done the job. I've had it now for 6 months and it welds great. I am purchasing a second one for my home garage here in the near future. December 14, 2012
1-1 of 1