Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Heat & Soldering Guns \ Item: MHG751B
MHG751BMASTER® HEAVY DUTY HEAT GUN
MHG751B MASTER® HEAVY DUTY HEAT GUN
Features & Benefits
- Temperature control: 750º - 1,000ºF
- 120 volts, 14.5 amps, 1,750 watts
- Average air volume, shutter open 23 CFM
- Remove dents in fiberglass, remove plastic autobody panels, remove windshield caulking, spot-dry paint fast and strip paint.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Heavy Duty Metal Housing
- Sturdy Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Temperature Range
- 750°F - 1000°F (400°C - 540°C)
- Airflow: 23 CFM @ 3000 FPM
- 9" L x 5.2" W x 10.1" H
- 3.7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
MASTER® HEAVY DUTY HEAT GUN 1 1
Had it for years works like I bought it yesterday upholstery for cars and boats that's what we do had this for years works like brand new going to get another one! June 9, 2015
1-1 of 1