Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ Accessories \ Item: MLAS25
MLAS251/4 DRIVE LOCK-A-SOCKET RAIL
MLAS25 1/4 DRIVE LOCK-A-SOCKET RAIL
Features & Benefits
- The new Lock-A-Socket Rail was designed to fit any socket, socket set, or accessory on the market as long as it has a 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" drive end.
- The Lock-A-Socket is so versatile that it can be used as both a peg system for easy access or as a locking system to keep your tools in one place.
- If you remember "righty-tighty, lefty-loosey" you can use the Lock-A-Socket, simply turn the Lock-A-Socket 1/4 of a turn to the right until it clicks to lock your tools in one place or turn it to the left until it clicks to use it as a peg system.
- The Lock-A-Socket is low-profile, unit itself is made of high impact and wear resistant plastic with a strong aluminum housing.
- Features a strong magnetic strip on the back that will allow you to securely attach it to tool boxes, drawers, roll carts, etc.
- You can lock the sockets in place and stow them away or keep them unlocked while you are on the job.
- The Lock-A-Socket has been designed so you only need one hand to remove a socket?now you can continue what you are working on and have your sockets and/or accessories close by for easy access.
- You can also mix and match sockets and accessories with different drive ends since you may only need certain sizes to complete a specific job.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
1/4 DRIVE LOCK-A-SOCKET RAIL 1 1
I am overly pleased with this product Originally, I purchased this product to condense all my sockets into one easy accessible place. The fact that it is magnetic makes it even better. I know this product is not a two or three hundred dollar item, for me it is just as good as those more expensive items. I am extremely happy with this product & I would most certainly recommend it to friends & coworkers alike. As I work at a dealership, it is important to have the right tools for the job & to me, it is a must have tool. September 28, 2011
1-1 of 1