Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ Accessories \ Item: MLAS50B
MLAS50B1/2 DR LCK-A-SOCKT RAIL -BLUE
MLAS50B 1/2 DR LCK-A-SOCKT RAIL -BLUE - Features & Benefits
- The new BLUE Lock-A-Socket Rail has been designed to fit any socket, socket set, or accessory on the market as long as it has a 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" drive end.
- The Lock-A-Socket is so versatile that it can be used as both a peg system for easy access or as a locking system to keep your tools in one place.
- If you can remember "righty-tighty, lefty-loosey" you can use the Lock-A-Socket. 1/4 of a turn to the right until it clicks locks your tools. Turn it to the left until it clicks to use the Lock-A-Socket as a peg system.
- Low-profile, the unit itself is made of high impact and wear resistant plastic with a strong aluminum housing.
- The Lock-A-Socket also has a strong magnetic strip on the back that will allow you to securely attach it to tool boxes, drawers, roll carts, etc.
- The Lock-A-Socket is versatile and easy to use. You can lock the sockets in place and stow them away or keep them unlocked while you are on the job.
- The Lock-A-Socket has been designed so you only need one hand to remove a socket?now you can continue what you are working on and have your sockets and/or accessories close by for easy access.
- You can also mix and match sockets and accessories with different drive ends since you may only need certain sizes to complete a specific job.