Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ Accessories \ Item: MLASTRAY
MLASTRAYLock-A-Socket Rail Tray
MLASTRAY Lock-A-Socket Rail Tray
Features & Benefits
- To lock the sockets just turn right 90°. To unlock, simply turn left 90°.
- Rubber feet provide surface protection.
- Provides: 2 rows of (14) 1/2" drive locking posts 2 rows of (14) 3/8" drive locking posts 1 row of (20) 1/4" drive locking posts
- Easy carry swivel handle
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Lock-A-Socket Rail Tray 5 5
One word Portable. I love this thing. Just got it out of our Matco truck and Love it. It makes for taking your set to your tool tray a breeze keeping everything in arms reach . When its time to put them back in your Box. simply pick the whole tray up and ALL DONE! clean up was FAST. the only down fall I'm seen in a handful of the locking tabs are goign to go out fast. September 25, 2011
never lose a socket This product is great. You can pick up the hole tray and move it from your tool box to your service cart with out dropping a single socket. It is real easy to tell if you have left a socket on, in, or under a vehicle you are working on. September 17, 2011
A must have when you need your whole socket set out of your toolbox This is a MUST HAVE for any mechanic. i love this socket tray because it holds 1/2, 3/8, and 1/4 sockets and when working under a car or machine you dont have to make trip after trip to find the right socket you need. I simply pull the tray out of my toolbox with the handles and take it to where im working. Also i can carry it upright with one handle and the sockets dont fall out because each socket holder has a twist lock. November 22, 2011
perfect!!! this tray has covered my tail on more than one occasion. i take this with me every time i go out in the trails its nice to just grab it and go. i use this in my shop it increased productivity and speed just by being more organized. November 23, 2011
Lock a socket tray Big ,Fits any type of sockets, heavy duty , made with quality and would buy another one later when i get more tools. December 17, 2011
1-5 of 5