Home \ Tool Catalog \ Shop Equipment \ Tire Steps \ Item: MS216RER
MS216RERLOC-DOWN E-STRAP 2"X16' W/RAT
MS216RER LOC-DOWN E-STRAP 2"X16' W/RAT - Features & Benefits
- All of our straps meet or exceed the guidelines and standards as published by the US Dept. Of Transportation Web Sling & Tie Down Association WSTDA California Highway Patrol Canadian Cargo Control Regulations & the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance.
- They roll up neat and tight when not in use securely held in place by hook and loop fasteners that also secure the loose end of the strap while traveling. No more loose ends dragging dangerously on the road or flapping violently in the wind!
- RATCHET: For heavier hauling use the Ratchet strap to firmly lock it down! The Ratchets progressive design uses "Leverage Technology" and "Mechanical Advantage" to help tighten loads even more securely than a cam strap.
- For use with "Loc-Downs" (E-Strap Anchors). Also fits standard E-Track. Safe and secure cargo control.Break Strength (Resistencia de rotura) 3 000 lbs / 1 361 Kg Working Load (Carga de trabajo) 1 000 lbs / 454 Kg
- HEAVY DUTY STRAPS: Made from heavy duty two inch wide webbing one strap alone can secure over a ton without breaking! Unlike most straps that become a tangled mess Loc-Down straps almost never tangle.