Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4BK
MSC4BKHD SERVICE CART - BLACK
MSC4BK HD SERVICE CART - BLACK
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patent pending bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops.
- Exclusive recessed drawer handles hide the drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two Gas Pistons function as lid automatically opens and stays at the proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters, all swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty clips on roller bearing slides.
- Comes with Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle and six Exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers: 2 drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep, 1 drawer at 5" deep with drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Built-in removable spray can holder in bottom tray, includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware for quick and easy assembly.
- Specifications: 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W
- Top Tray - 5" deep
- 1st Row of Drawers - 3" deep, (Two Drawers)
- 2nd Row of Drawers - 4" deep, (One Drawer)
- 3rd Row of Drawers - 5" deep, (One Drawer)
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
HD SERVICE CART - BLACK 23 23
this is a very solid cart!! this is a great cart. smooth slides and top. rolls easy also. had it for five years now glad i got it. September 14, 2011
Great Cart have used it for the past 4 years every day and still is my # 1 Cart I have most of everything I need right there in that one cart, I move it around from bay to bay for I work on 3 cars in 3 bays at a time. Everything I mainly need is right there, then if it is something I don't have well I have a master cart sitting over there and 2 other craftsman carts sitting right next to it and if it is something I don't have I guarantee by the next week I will have it for sure. My only issue right now is the lock on it has been stubborn for about a year now and it finally broke on me Friday I am on here trying to order a new lock and key and it say the part number is wrong but that is what is in the book that came with my cart so something is weired along the way. Best advise I can give anyone get this cart it will be the best thing you ever do. I have had my now for at least 6 to 9 years and it works just as good as the day it was delivered. November 11, 2012
good starter lots of room for a service cart. doors roll and latch great. really sturdy and strong. great deal for the price. September 3, 2011
Great cart compared to the equivlant from others. I have owned this cart for about 3 years and use it constantly at work. It has plenty of room, I only go to my box for tools that I don't use on a regular basis. The only issue I have had with it is the lower drawer's right side roller does not always pull out all the way(stops about 3/4th travel). I am the only one in my shop with one of these carts and most of the people I work with prefer mine. The struts are a bit of a pain, it would be nice to be able to close the lid without having to lock it or put wait on it to keep it closed. October 17, 2011
This product has a great configuration on layout I've only had this cart a week and I am already getting jobs done faster holds most of my standard set of tools and most of the stuff I use every day. It's a lot faster to be able to roll the cart up to a truck instead of my huge toolbox and it cuts back on making trips back and forth October 31, 2012
Excellent product with great features! I've had my Matco tool cart just over 2 months now and I love everything about it. Great storage space in all drawers and under top lid. Drawers are tight and the slides work flawlessly. This cart is worth every bit! The bumpers are a great feature too! It saved my car door one day! I imagine this cart will hold up to every day use for many years to come. Great product Matco! October 30, 2011
Hot Rod Black (Flat Black) I love this tool cart, I have had mine for about 6 months and it has performed very well. Just a side note, if you are one of those people who keep a clean tool box stay away from the Flat black, it is harder to clean then the gloss colors (this goes for any paint) Anyway, I really cannot say enough good things about the cart :-) thanks for a great product Matco! December 10, 2011
So nice, I bought it twice These service carts are great because they hold a lot of stuff but are small enough to be able to drag them around the shop as needed. I have one of these in black and one in orange, and I love them both. Well-built, well-proportioned, and competitively priced. I'll probably get another one before switching to one of those big, bulky boxes. October 24, 2011