Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4BK
MSC4BKHD SERVICE CART - BLACK
MSC4BK HD SERVICE CART - BLACK
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patent pending bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops.
- Exclusive recessed drawer handles hide the drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two Gas Pistons function as lid automatically opens and stays at the proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters, all swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty clips on roller bearing slides.
- Comes with Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle and six Exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers: 2 drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep, 1 drawer at 5" deep with drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Built-in removable spray can holder in bottom tray, includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware for quick and easy assembly.
- Specifications: 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W
- Top Tray - 5" deep
- 1st Row of Drawers - 3" deep, (Two Drawers)
- 2nd Row of Drawers - 4" deep, (One Drawer)
- 3rd Row of Drawers - 5" deep, (One Drawer)
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
HD SERVICE CART - BLACK 23 23
Excellent product with great features! I've had my Matco tool cart just over 2 months now and I love everything about it. Great storage space in all drawers and under top lid. Drawers are tight and the slides work flawlessly. This cart is worth every bit! The bumpers are a great feature too! It saved my car door one day! I imagine this cart will hold up to every day use for many years to come. Great product Matco! October 30, 2011
So nice, I bought it twice These service carts are great because they hold a lot of stuff but are small enough to be able to drag them around the shop as needed. I have one of these in black and one in orange, and I love them both. Well-built, well-proportioned, and competitively priced. I'll probably get another one before switching to one of those big, bulky boxes. October 24, 2011
700+ for this? i have this in orange to match my roll around. used it seperate for a while and it just wasnt big enough to hold what i needed so i cut the legs off and stuck it on top of my roll around. since its just started fallen apart. several handles dings dents just hasnt held up as well as it should for the price. September 30, 2011
One complaint This box is extremely roomy for a service cart. I fit 6 drawers of tools from my old box into this cart and still have leftover room. The slide mechanism to lock/unlock the drawers sticks periodically. Well put together and easy to roll. Drawers slide with ease. September 1, 2011
had this for a couple years now just great! Just a great cart use every day. I think everyone should buy one. January 23, 2012
very durable and nice looking cart i got my cart with the silver vein finish, i recommend this color, because it covers up spot welds and other small marks from manufacturing and covers up grease and dust. very durable cart. extremely recommend buy this cart. September 27, 2011
wow, what a cart After I bought this cart into the shop 2 other techs traded theirs in and got the same one, why? Because of the more space for less money. It even locks better than my old red snapper that it replaced. October 1, 2011
Mechanic Must Have Service Cart I love this service cart. It is so worth it to have when working in a shop and have your tools an arm reach from you instead run back to your box. September 24, 2011
Not a good box I had this box and it did not hold up.The drawer barrings went out in just a year.I love matco tools but I don't recommend this box. October 4, 2011
Works well for me i have had This tool cart for a few months now and it has been great. has all the right sizes of drawers for my tools October 13, 2011
great for the do it your self or porfessional have owend one for the last 5+years use it every day love the durabilaty recomend this product October 16, 2011
Excellent service cart I love this thing! It is easy to push from bay to bay when you have more than one job. Drawers slide easy and can hold a lot of tools. September 18, 2011
Great cart, ton of space Awesome cart large variety of tool spaces. Use it every day slides are strong yet smooth. Also like the 4 casters with 2 looking. September 14, 2011
heavy duty and good for places where you can't take your tool box i like this cart because i can take to all places where my tool bos doesn't fit. October 14, 2011
Screaming Eagle HD tool cart Has all the right slots and drawer space for me to use on a daily bases. October 4, 2011