Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4BL
MSC4BLHD SERVICE CART - BLUE
MSC4BL HD SERVICE CART - BLUE
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patent pending bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops.
- Exclusive recessed drawer handles hide the drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two Gas Pistons function as lid automatically opens and stays at the proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters.
- All swivel with two locking
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty clips on roller bearing slides
- Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle
- Six Exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles
- Four Drawers: 2 drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep, 1 drawer at 5" deep
- Includes drawer and tray liners for all surfaces
- Built-in removable spray can holder in bottom tray
- Includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware
- Quick and easy assembly
- 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W
- Top Tray- 5" deep
- 1st Row of Drawers- 3" deep, (Two Drawers)
- 2nd Row of Drawers- 4" deep, (One Drawer)
- 3rd Row of Drawers- 5" deep, (One Drawer)
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
HD SERVICE CART - BLUE 10 10
Great for Heavy use and abuse. Ive had this box for about 8 years now, and i use it 5 days a week to pull motors, doors, interior parts from cars, basically salvage yard heavy line, non stop work 10 hours a day. i throw my tools in it and it has never given me any problems. had to replace one drawer slide 2 years ago but thats expected with what i do. over all i love this box. January 31, 2014
Great box for the starting mechanic I purchased this box about 6 months ago and so far it has been great. I have outgrown it, just due to the fact that a lot of tools I require for the oilfield are rather big and bulky. Only thing I would change would be the ability to add on drawers to the bottom. Overall it is a very great starter box and I have no complaints whatsoever about it. I highly recommend it to the beginning mechanic. September 12, 2011
I think it's a good product. I have owned this box for two years. Overall it has been a good product. The only problem I have had is one handle is stripped out and will not tighten. I have asked my tool man for a replacement handle, and was told they are packaged as a set of six. I am not satisfied. I should be able to purchase one handle. October 22, 2011
Excellent Cart to own Bought this cart 3 years ago , have had no problems a really strong design works great with top open or closed for a nice clean area to work.. Liked it so much i bought a second one the Titianium color , used everyday and was looking at a 3rd one September 8, 2011
Great Garage box I bought this cart for home use. It works great for wheeling around my shop and the top has a ton of storage for sockets, screwdrivers and pry bars. November 13, 2011
great size great size for the common tools used every day so I don't have to be in and out of my 6 series box all day. December 9, 2011
Great roll around cart. Bought this cart from my tool man and its great I was able to but what I had in a 11 draw top and bottom box into this cart. Rolls around easy and great space. October 19, 2011
Great for around the shop I use this cart to bring sockets etc to the job. The big boxes stay in one spot and this little guy is mobile. Saves on going back and forth to the big boxes. September 25, 2011