Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4R
MSC4RHEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED
MSC4R HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED
Features & Benefits
- Matcos exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patented bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops and exclusive recessed drawer handles that hide the drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two Gas Pistons function for lid to automatically open and stay at the proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters, all swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty clips on roller bearing slides with Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle and Six Exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers total: 2 drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep, 1 drawer at 5" deep. Includes drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Built in removable spray can holder in bottom tray.
- Includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware for quick and easy assembly.
- Available in Five Colors: MSC4R - Matco Red, MSC4BK - Black, MSC4BL - Blue, and MSC4TI - Titanium.
- Specifications: 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W, Top Tray - 5" deep.
- 1st Row of Drawers - 3" deep, (Two Drawers)
- 2nd Row of Drawers - 4" deep, (One Drawer)
- 3rd Row of Drawers - 5" deep, (One Drawer)
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
- Weight capacity - Total net load 500 lbs.
- Top & bottom shelf capacity - 150 lbs.
- Small top drawers - 30 lbs. each
- Center and bottom drawer - 70 lbs. each
- MSC4-FC - Optional 2 fixed casters
- K7RSMCS4DH - Silver drawer handle
- K7RSMSC4HB- Handle bracket
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED 24 24
Designed with the technician in mind. I have had this cart for a few years now and it has performed perfectly for me over the years. I use it as an electrical/electronics diagnosis and repair "crash" cart. It has enough storage space for diagnostic equipment under the top and enough drawer space for repair equipment. It rolls easily and stays put when I lock it down. The bumper guards are great as I often roll it up to the door opening of the vehicle for service so I can reach tools while sitting in the vehicle-never scratched a door yet. Overall this cart was perfect for my intended purpose for it. February 21, 2015
okay cart. okay cart. exact same cart as the cornwell cart just different handles. the handles on mine have striped and pulled off. i would expect better, and made in the USA, for the price. December 27, 2011
Great Cart Used to keep my tools near the job at hand I got this cart two months ago to use for apu repair instead I found it great for keeping the tools needed most close at hand. Love this box highly recommend it April 18, 2015
good starter cart A lot more room than my snap on cart of similar size December 14, 2011
Good starter cart or add on if have a smaller box this cart is really good I love the pry bar and screw driver holders on the side it holds almost all my sockets pliers and wrenches. I keep all my electrical diagnosis tools in bottom drawer. The only problem I have had is with the middle drawer sliders and no dealer so I called matco and they sent me two new slider put them in and good to go, better drawer liners would be great and little better casters Also one guy in the shop has a blue point another a snap on cart I paid less and this is way better cart then both those. September 14, 2011
great roll cart the only problem I have had with mine is, had to replace the gas struts 2 times.. great cart June 11, 2014
I would replace my 72" long box with three of these If I had it to do over again, I would replace my 72" long 4' tall tool box with three of these carts. I do about 90% of all my work out of this one cart. The big box has become storage for Harley parts and seldom used tools. My one and only minor issue is that the drawer stops should be made available as a service part instead of replacing the entire slide assembly. the small rubber stops do wear out over time but the ball bearings slides do not. this cart is at least a small part of the reason I'm not becoming a Matco Distributor. October 16, 2012
Love it I just bought this cart yesterday and already love it. It has tons of space and big ol drawers. The only thing I can pick on this box about is that the lock needs to be alittle better cause my buddy can open my box with his key, and that is a security issue with me. I am hoping that i can get a better lock and key from the dealer. April 25, 2012