Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4R
MSC4RHEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED
MSC4R HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED
Features & Benefits
- Matcos exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patented bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops and exclusive recessed drawer handles that hide the drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two Gas Pistons function for lid to automatically open and stay at the proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters, all swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty clips on roller bearing slides with Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle and Six Exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers total: 2 drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep, 1 drawer at 5" deep. Includes drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Built in removable spray can holder in bottom tray.
- Includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware for quick and easy assembly.
- Available in Five Colors: MSC4R - Matco Red, MSC4BK - Black, MSC4BL - Blue, and MSC4Y - Yellow, MSC4TI - Titanium.
- Specifications: 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W, Top Tray - 5" deep.
- 1st Row of Drawers - 3" deep, (Two Drawers)
- 2nd Row of Drawers - 4" deep, (One Drawer)
- 3rd Row of Drawers - 5" deep, (One Drawer)
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
- Weight capacity - Total net load 500 lbs.
- Top & bottom shelf capacity - 150 lbs.
- Small top drawers - 30 lbs. each
- Center and bottom drawer - 70 lbs. each
- MSC4-FC - Optional 2 fixed casters
- K7RSMCS4DH - Silver drawer handle
- K7RSMSC4HB- Handle bracket
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CART - RED 21 21
very handy service cart this is really a very nice and heavy duty service cart, all my drawers are loaded and they still slide in and out very very smooth..i love 4 wheel steering features to get me through tight spaces..love the box. November 19, 2011
Great!!! This is my first REAL toolbox.The quality is excellent,rolling it around the shop is a breeze with the large casters and the ball bearing slides are great December 11, 2011
THE SIZE OF THE CART WORKS AWESOME A COUPLE YEARS AGO I HAD A SNAP ON CART AND IT WAS A PAIN BECAUSE THE DRAWERS WEREN'T TALL ENOUGH TO FIT MY 1/2 SOCKETS SO I HAD TO PUT THEM ON TOP OR LAY THEM DOWN. THIS ONE FITS THEM PERFECT IN THE BOTTOM DRAWER. October 9, 2011
Great tool cart This is my first REAL tool box and it is very nice to have. I can securely fit all my tools in it. December 12, 2011
Great cart!! I love this cart it is strong and sturdy unlike other carts I've used. it's great when I get move around the hanger or moved to another hanger doing sheetmetal. October 26, 2011
very good product good price on cart rolls good, very good draws pull in and out good easy to lock and unlock would recommend for shop use or for home very good cart. October 27, 2011
extraordinary cart! i owned this cart for two years and i loved it. in fact i miss having it in my garage so im looking to buy another one! draers are spacious and i love the lid top. October 14, 2011
great for road techs. this cart is great for road techs that work in the shop and the road but don't want to buy two tool boxes October 20, 2011
great but has it quirks every thing on this cart works well and is pretty heavy duty the only issue i have had is the lock never really worked correctly. September 12, 2011
Really nice and excellent for around the shop This is a really nice tool box to have its the perfect size to keep your must have tools in and a little more. September 3, 2011
This product is great. Its not to little or to big just enough to hold all my tools, and i will never let this box go. September 5, 2011
best box you can get best box you can get,and very well built and also looks good everbody tryes to buy it from me...lol September 2, 2011
good box I got this box when i started an automotive technology program at my school. Here's my take I love this box, it has plenty of room for tools, the pry bar and screwdriver racks are very convenient, and I like how the lid opens up. The drawers are smooth, and tough as nails. The four swivel casters are great. This is a professional grade tool cart, and it wont let you down. Please note this is my main tool box, I have not bought a larger one yet so I use it for everything. I keep sockets in the top lid, hand tools in the top two drawers, wrenches in the middle drawer, and the bottom drawer has break tools, multimeter, battery tools, vacuum gauge, etc.. I don't keep tools in the bottom tray as it is open, but i use it to move stuff around. Out of everyone in my class (about 30), 7 or 8 of us had to replace the lock because the keys would break off inside. I recommend getting the circular key style lock, as they seem to not break as much as the regular straight style that came with my box. What may be happening is that the lock is not latching right, and the owner might be turning the key too hard. This being said the lock itself is ok, the latch inside may need to be aligned if it does not catch. maybe the problem with this is operator error. Whatever the case you wont have to worry about your tools, they are safe in these little beasts as long as you use don't force it to lock. Don't let the little lock "problem" deter you from buying one of these, if you have a thumb and an index finger you can move the latch to a position that allows better locking. August 31, 2011