Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4TI
MSC4TIHEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS
MSC4TI HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patent pending bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops.
- Exclusive recessed drawer handles that hide drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two gas pistons to function as lid stays and automatically open the lid to proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters. All swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty stops on roller bearing slides.
- Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle.
- Six exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers: 2 Drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep and 1 drawer at 5" deep.
- Includes drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Build in removable spray can holder in bottom tray.
- Includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Available in Five Colors
- MSC4R - Red
- MSC4BK - Black
- MSC4BL - Blue
- MSC4Ti - Titanium
- MSC4SB - Stealth Black
- MSC4SVA - Silver Vein
- 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
- Total net load 500 lbs. (Total gross load including cart weight is 635 lbs.
- Top and bottom shelf capacity 150 lbs.
- Small top drawers capacity - 30 lbs. each
- Center and bottom drawer - 70 lbs. each
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS 17 17
This is a very solid, sturdy product I just recently ordered this box and I really like the quality of this product. The only negative I can say is that when the box was shipped to me, it was damaged on the bottom tray where it was squished. February 8, 2013
Amazing cart I got this cart about six months ago. I've loved it from the start. The drawers open flawlessly every time. I also added the side shelf and cover. My only issue is that I ran out of room. So, I ordered the new MSC4FD with two side shelves. Full review of it with photos coming soon. As for this one, you can't go wrong. I did make one mod that was very handy. I installed a plug strip inside and ran the wiring thru one of the interior ratchet/screwdriver holes. Then, added a retractable cord reel to the bottom. This way, I can leave my laptop and cordless tool batteries inside charging overnight while keeping the top lid closed and locked. September 9, 2011
Titanium color scheme is real clean. Couple things bother me 1) hood doesn't have a handle. 2) one of the rubber bumpers had a fitment problem. Other than that a very solid cart. Very happy with it. April 10, 2013
Great Product I bought this a few years ago to store my everyday tools. I have drug this box all around the yard and then some. It still works like it is brand new. February 19, 2013
great cart ive had this cart about a month now, i bought mine used from a retired heavy duty truck tech he told me he constatly used this cart in the shop as a main box for his most frequent tools, i could only imagine some of the weight he had in it everyday and i know the weight i keep in mine everyday the drawers slide perfectly, to this day. i outgrew my cheap on friction slide craftsman tool box so i grabed this one. best buy i couldnt made December 9, 2012
Love the product Very well built, excellent features. I love how solid it feels, I have had this on uneven ground fully loaded without a hint of trouble, the drawers still open smoothly. I love it October 15, 2011
Great cart, Very Durable I have had this box to over a year, and its the best purchase i have made to date from matco, if you need a cart, buy this one! September 27, 2011
Best Cart! I got this cart a few years ago, and has held up awsome! Im a diesel machanic, and I got some pretty big and heavy tools. I use this box 5 days a week, and even with fully loaded heavy drawers, they still open, close and stay in place like the day I got it. It has alot af space, and the holes inside the top part are perfect for holding pry bars and ratchets ect.. Deffinately would reccomend for someone who works in a big shop! September 7, 2011