Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSC4TI
MSC4TIHEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS
MSC4TI HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive 4 Drawer Heavy Duty Service Carts feature patent pending bumper system to protect vehicles and other objects in shops.
- Exclusive recessed drawer handles that hide drawer pulls behind the leg bumpers.
- Two gas pistons to function as lid stays and automatically open the lid to proper angle when unlocked.
- Super High Chrome extra heavy duty 5" x 2" casters. All swivel with two locking.
- Full extension drawers with heavy duty stops on roller bearing slides.
- Exclusive Matco Ergonomic Push Handle.
- Six exclusive Matco Drawer Pull Handles.
- Four Drawers: 2 Drawers at 3" deep, 1 drawer at 4" deep and 1 drawer at 5" deep.
- Includes drawer and tray liners for all surfaces.
- Build in removable spray can holder in bottom tray.
- Includes chrome plated heavy duty hardware
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Available in Five Colors
- MSC4R - Red
- MSC4BK - Black
- MSC4BL - Blue
- MSC4Ti - Titanium
- MSC4SB - Stealth Black
- MSC4SVA - Silver Vein
- 39.5" H x 20" D x 33.75" W
- Bottom Tray 3" deep
- Total net load 500 lbs. (Total gross load including cart weight is 635 lbs.
- Top and bottom shelf capacity 150 lbs.
- Small top drawers capacity - 30 lbs. each
- Center and bottom drawer - 70 lbs. each
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
HEAVY DUTY SERVICE CARTS 17 17
Great cart I've had this cart for about six months, have not had any issues at all! My only complaint is not having more space, but thats my fault for not investing with something with more storage space. Rollers are very smooth, casters as well, locks hold casters in place, i use the holes on the sides for screwdrivers, picks, prybars, etc. Great cart for beginner tech as well as a seasoned experienced tech. September 15, 2011
Great affordable box that performs ! This box is awesome, I can fit most my average tools in it for every day use. The rest go in a craftsman box that my dad gave me, the funny thing is they are the same size but the MATCO box is by far more durable than any of the competition and this is why I have 2 of them and have had them for 4 years, love it today as much as when she first rolled off the truck. September 22, 2011
Heavy duty organization i've had this service cart for over 2 years, I work in diesel truck mechanic. Which means lots of heavy tools and harsh diesel grease. This cart has helped me maintain all my tools organized, it is very spacious, economic and secure. Avoiding the trucks from scratches and damages. It's a must have! September 12, 2011
The only cart youll ever need! I purchased one of these a few years ago after outgrowing my toolbox. Now I keep my most frequently used tool in the cart and hardly ever get in my toolbox. This cart is just the right size to keep all your most commonly used tools right where you are working. October 31, 2011
great for anybody professional or not I'm not no expert mechanic but i do use it daily. For that kind of money i think that it was a good offer. the drawers slide like the first day i bought it, and i've had it for a year. December 20, 2011
love it but not a good color choice ive had this cart for a few months i love it and everything but i wish i would have chosen a different color because its always getting dirty and have to clean it alot. October 11, 2011
Great product, well worth the money Have had this cart for about six months and couldn't be happier. its very well made and drawers are as smooth as there boxes. October 25, 2011
awsome cart traded in me snap on cart for this one and will never go back, very well built and very good features October 10, 2011
Best service cart a professional could have. Awesome cart. An excellent investment for all technicians. October 9, 2011