Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: MSCL440-R
MSCL440-RFULL SIZE 2 DRAWER MUSCLE CART RED
MSCL440-R FULL SIZE 2 DRAWER MUSCLE CART RED - Features & Benefits
- Hood scoop not only looks great, but has a functional purpose as well: the recess allows for tools to be stored on the lid without sacrificing any top tray storage!
- Two 11.75" magnets, with "quick release" handles, are positioned on the lid for convenient storage of your most popular tools.
- Single-hand operated "quick release" gas pistons allow for the cart to be transitioned into a convertible in a matter of seconds!
- Doors swing open 270 degrees and are held in the open and closed position by magnets.
- Bungee cords on the doors maximize lockable storage space.
- Bi-molded push handle provides the comfort of a steering wheel.
- Matco Magnet Hood ornament makes a perfect paper weight or can be used for hanging pictures.
- Internal prybar and screwdriver racks can hold up to 4 of your most frequently used 36" prybars (PBO36B).
- Top tray organizer has two cup holders, pen and pencil holder, random small parts cut away along with 1/4" and 3/8" socket holders.
FULL SIZE 2 DRAWER MUSCLE CART RED 2 2
Coolest and most functional cart I have used this cart for almost a year and can say the quality is amazing. Functionally the deep top is worth it alone but it gets better, the magnets add an extra easy accessible place for frequently used tools. The Plastic tray has cup holders(nice) but besides that mostly useless. With the addition of extra drawers this cart is full of space for all my most used tools. In the shop where I work, I am required to work in multiple bays and moving my triple bay box is not possible. This gives me enough room for all the most used tools and room to carry anything additional I might need for the job. A definite time saver for me. October 11, 2011
This box has great storage and is very eye catching I bought this box and got it with five bottom drawers, it is perfect for all my tools and has a deep top storage to store bigger tools without the lid hitting the tools.This is the best box i have ever owned. November 22, 2011
1-2 of 2