Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Engine \ Exhaust Service Tools \ Item: MST123
MST123DUAL DRIVE OXYGEN SENSOR WRENCH
MST123 DUAL DRIVE OXYGEN SENSOR WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Dual drive design for use with 1/2" Breaker Bar and 3/8" Square Drive Hand Ratchet.
- Six point design holds up to even the most stubborn, baked on oxygen sensors.
- Neck has a reduced size profile to fit sensors with a heat shield.
- Forged and heat treated for strength.
- For use on 7/8" and 22mm sensors.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duker break loose stubborn sensors with a 1/2" breaker bar or extension Awesome tool! You use a 1/2" breaker bar or a 24"- 36" extension to break loose stubborn sensors then use a 3/8" ratchet to finish unscrewing and or replacing the sensor October 16, 2011
1-1 of 1