Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Engine \ Piston/Cylinder Tools \ Item: MST6010A
MST6010AHARMONIC PULLER HOLDING TOOL
MST6010A HARMONIC PULLER HOLDING TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Unique 50mm tool developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on most Honda and Acura engines.
- In operation with the use of a 1/2" breaker bar or ratchet, this tool holds the harmonic damper pulley from rotating when removing the pulley bolt
- Accord 2.2L 90-97, 2.7L 96-97, 2.3L 98-02, 2.4L 03 and later, 3.0L 98 and later, Hybrid 3.0L 05-07.
- Civic 1.6L 92-00, 1.7L 01-05, 1.8L 06 and later, 2.0L 03 and later, Hybrid 1.3L 03 and later
- Odyssey 2.2L 95-97, 2.3L 98, 3.5L 99 and later; Pilot 3.5L 03 and later; Prelude 2.2L 92-01, 2.3L 92-96; S2000 2.0L 00-03, 2.2L 04 and later; *Element 2.4L 03 and later; *Ridgeline 3.5L 06 and later. *New applications
- CRV 2.0L 97-01, 2.4L 02 and later, Del Sol 1.6L 93-97, Insight 1.0L 00 and later, Fit 1.5L 03 and later.
- ACURA: CL 2.2L 97, 3.0L 97-99, 2.3L 98-99, 3.2L 00-03; Integra 1.6L 90-92, 1.7L 92-93, 1.8L 93-01; Legend 3.2L 91-95; MDX 3.5L 01-06, 3.7L 07 and later; RL 3.5L 96 and later; RSX 2.0L 02-07; TL 3.2L 95 and later, 3.5L 07 and later.
- *TSX 2.4L 04 and later; *RDX 2.3L turbo 07 and later. * New applications
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigbubbaizle Awesome Tool Had a 99 Civic Crank bolt wouldn't come out even with impact gun. Bought this tool,Used with breaker bar to hold pulley and another breaker bar on the bolt and had to kick the breaker bar that was on the bolt. Holding tool took the beating very well no scratches or stress what so ever. Recommend this tool to anyone working on Honda and Acura makes quick work when impact is not sufficient. October 24, 2011
1-1 of 1