Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Ball Joint Service Tools \ Item: MST6575
MST6575 HUB GRAPPLER
Features & Benefits
- For servicing wheel hubs and bearings on the vehicle without removing the steering components or knuckle.
- Jaws are designed and sized to properly fit hub applications and can be quickly located on the puller bar without the use of fasteners.
- Custom drive screw coupled with the special equalizer washer provides smooth operation while the proprietary heat treating extending its life 5-10 times longer than similar designs.
- 6 new adapters increases application coverage up to 2009 model year. Also includes tie rod/ball joint tool and 2 Ford axle installers.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
HUB GRAPPLER 1 1
this product has great quality and performance i like the grappler it takes some time to get use to, but once you do it goes a lot faster doing wheel bearings i give it 2 thumbs up June 16, 2012
1-1 of 1