Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Engine \ Spark Plug Service Tools \ Item: MST6845
MST6845RIPPED SPARK PLUG BOOT REMOVER
MST6845 RIPPED SPARK PLUG BOOT REMOVER
Features & Benefits
- Easily remove "ripped" and "stuck on" spark plug boots where there is no access to grab the boot for removal.
- Using hand pressure it separates the stuck on piece of rubber boot from the porcelain part of the plug then slides out leaving the spark plug exposed.
- Ford: 4.6L V8 2 valve heads 1997-1999, 4.6L V8 2 valve heads 2000 and later, 4.6L V8 3 valve heads 2007 and later, 5.4L V8 2 valve heads 1997-2004, 5.4L V8 3 valve heads 2005 and later, 6.8L V10 2 valve heads 1999-2008, 6.8L V10 3 valve heads 2008 and la
- Chrysler: 3.7L V6 2 valve heads 2005 and later, 5.7L V8 Hemi 2 valve heads 2004 and later. Also other applications where the diameter of the porcelain on the spark plug is smaller than 0.432 of an inch.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by proffitable this tool is a big time saver this is a magor time saver.no trying to dig that torn boot out.just insert tool and all is done December 12, 2012
1-1 of 1