Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Drivetrain \ Cam/Crankshaft Tools \ Item: MST6925
MST6925GM DURAMAX FLYWHEEL LOCK
MST6925 GM DURAMAX FLYWHEEL LOCK
Features & Benefits
- This unique tool was designed to hold the flywheel stationary when removing or replacing the crankshaft bolt.
- Saves time by not removing the starter motor.
- Holds the engine in place for high torque requirements.
- The handle is visible to remind the technician the engine is locked.
- Works on 2001 and later 6.6 liter Duramax 2500 & 3500 diesel trucks with Allison transmissions.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harbin22 Easy to use! This flywheel holder for the Duramax is an awesome easy tool to use. Worked perfectly to hold the flywheel while trying to break loose the incredibly tight harmonic balancer bolt. August 15, 2013
1-1 of 1