Home \ Tool Catalog \ Truck/Heavy Duty \ Heavy Duty Drivetrain and Suspension \ Item: MST9565A
MST9565ACUMMINS ENGINE ROTATING TOOL
MST9565A CUMMINS ENGINE ROTATING TOOL
Features & Benefits
- This special 3/8" drive barring tool is used when making valve adjustments or pump settings and is made with a two piece sleeve.
- The two piece sleeve allows proper contact with the flywheel when the flywheel is at different depths from the hole where the tool is inserted
- Most of the popular Dodge diesel pickup trucks require the use of this tool.
- For use on 1987 and newer Cummins B & C series engines and J.I. Case 3.9L, 5.9L and 8.3L diesel engines.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jacecr Well built Very nice. Using a 3/8" ratchet in tighter spots is an upside compared to the other barring tools that use a 1/2". June 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by mikey326 perfect fit This tool .makes turning engine over very easy.only need one person instead a two guys turning over an engine October 18, 2011
1-2 of 2