Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Miscellaneous Vehicle Service \ Hose Clamp Pliers \ Item: MST9910
MST9910Cummins 3/4" Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket
MST9910 Cummins 3/4" Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket
Features & Benefits
- Allows access to fuel lines on 4-valve ISC 8.3L and ISB 5.9L engines
- Used with a ratchet and extension, the custom slim configuration and 3/8" square drive fit easily in this confined area, sliding along the lines, enabling the nut to be loosened
- Also works on Detroit Diesel series 50 & Caterpillar engines.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 00Nate00 Best value Can be used on Detroit Diesel DD15 fuel lines on fuel rail and lines to fuel filters. The same special order socket costs three times as much as this one from DD. No brainer, saved over a hundred dollars! Thanks Matco! December 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BobbieLimber Perfect tool, better service Tri d getting this tool from Snap On. O one would follow up and they couldn't ship it. Yeah Matco! December 26, 2013
1-2 of 2