Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Impact Wrenches \ Item: MT1745
MT17451/4" MINI COMPOSITE IMPACT WRENCH
MT1745 1/4" MINI COMPOSITE IMPACT WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for fastening in hard to reach areas where most tools can't go ? under the dash and small engine repair.
- Excellent power to weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue.
- Durable composite housing makes this tool lightweight, comfortable and chemical resistant.
- Dust free forward/reverse lever.
- Variable speed throttle for maximum control.
- Torque range: 5-30 ft. lbs.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Square Drive
- Performance Rating
- Standard Duty
- Standard Bolt Capacity
- Net Weight
- 1.84 lbs.
- Overall Length
- Air Inlet Size
- 1/4" NPT
- Free Speed RPM
- 11,000 RPM
- 1 Year
- Min. Hose Size
- Sound Level (dBA)
- 1.84 lbs.
- Torque Range
- 5 - 30 ft. lbs.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BobbyB86 Powerful Careful tightening things, broke 12mm hex head off a 10m bolt. Agreed, everyone needs one. November 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rodshop Light weight and strong Bought it off the truck a couple weeks ago along with a couple sets of the medium length sockets and I use it more than my 1/2 and 3/8 impacts combined. Everybody needs one. March 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JBoogie09 Fantastic!!! this was one of the best purchases I've made from Matco it works great for those suborn screws on the plane October 5, 2011
1-3 of 3