Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Impact Wrenches \ Item: MT1745
MT17451/4" MINI COMPOSITE IMPACT WRENCH
MT1745 1/4" MINI COMPOSITE IMPACT WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for fastening in hard to reach areas where most tools can't go ? under the dash and small engine repair.
- Excellent power to weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue.
- Durable composite housing makes this tool lightweight, comfortable, and chemical resistant.
- Dust free forward/reverse lever.
- Variable speed throttle for maximum control.
- Torque Range: 5-30 ft. lbs.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Square Drive
- Performance Rating
- Standard Duty
- Standard Bolt Capacity
- Net Weight
- 1.84 lbs.
- Overall Length
- Air Inlet Size
- 1/4" NPT
- Free Speed RPM
- 11,000 RPM
- 1 Year
- Min. Hose Size
- Sound Level (dBA)
- 1.84 lbs.
- Torque Range
- 5 - 30 ft. lbs.
1/4'' MINI COMPOSITE IMPACT WRENCH 3 3
Powerful Careful tightening things, broke 12mm hex head off a 10m bolt. Agreed, everyone needs one. November 5, 2014
Light weight and strong Bought it off the truck a couple weeks ago along with a couple sets of the medium length sockets and I use it more than my 1/2 and 3/8 impacts combined. Everybody needs one. March 5, 2012
Fantastic!!! this was one of the best purchases I've made from Matco it works great for those suborn screws on the plane October 5, 2011
1-3 of 3