Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT1820A
MT1820A1/4" AIR RATCHET
MT1820A 1/4" AIR RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- 35 ft.lb. maximum torque and 300 RPM free speed
- Unique head construction provides improved durability
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Ergonomic coupling nut and handle ensure a comfortable grip
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Maximum Torque
- 35 ft-lb
- Maximum RPM
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 3.0 CFM
- Repair Head Kit
- Sound Level (dBA)
- 1 year
- 1.3 lbs
- Yoke Grease
- Torque Range
- 5-30 ft. lbs.
- Performance Rating
- Heavy Duty
- Min Hose Size
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew503 Well made! The main reason i got this is because it's small and can fit in tight places. It's song and lives up to its name of matco. It's also light weight and has not let me down. It's a little noisy. It doesn't bug me though. Great tool if you need one and or your looking for a replacement. August 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Osevilla Christmas Purchase Thank you, Prompt Service in time for Christmas. I have never ordered Matco tools online and was satisified with the experience. I have owned dozens of air ratchets and this is one of my favorites. January 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by spike very impressed im very impressed with this tool.. i had always heard to be weary of matco's air tools... but i figured since i buy everything else from them, why not try it.. when i first got it i was very happy with the over all feel and weight of the ratchet. its power really surprised me too... it is a GREAT addition to my tool box. very very happy with this product August 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by jason21j great little ratchet This air ratchet is an excellent product, it is small so fits in tight spaces well and has very good power for being a quarter inch drive. It is also lightweight and comfertable. November 10, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by ATX67coupe Tiny beast! I bought one of these after using my co workers, great power for the size. Also I bought the Matco swivel nipple for it; gets in all the tight spots. November 25, 2011
1-5 of 5