Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Drills \ Item: MT1827A
MT1827A1/2" Heavy-Duty Reversible Air Drill
MT1827A 1/2" Heavy-Duty Reversible Air Drill
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for rugged jobs like cylinder honing, wood boring, carbon removal and drilling frames and trailer bodies.
- Reversible drill with variable speed trigger for precise speed control.
- 500 RPM
- Spring loaded motor vanes provide low torque operation and stall torque resistance.
- Industrial grade, geared Jacobs Chuck, 1/2" X 20 spindle.
- Convenient side handle for 2 hand operation
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Air Inlet Size
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Min. Hose Size
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 3.65 CFM
- 1 Year
- 3.78 Lbs
- Recommended Air Pressure PSI
- 90 PSIG
- Spindle Thread
- 1/2" x 20
- Performance Rating
- Super Duty
- Auxiliary Handle
- Replacement Chuck
- Free Speed RPM
- Overall Length
1/2'' Heavy-Duty Reversible Air Drill 1 1
unbelievebley a great drill i believe this is an all out excellent drill i wouldnt trade it for the world it does everything i need it to do October 9, 2011
1-1 of 1