Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT1837S
MT1837S1/4" SINGLE BODY AIR RATCHET
MT1837S 1/4" SINGLE BODY AIR RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Small head design allows access into the most difficult places
- One piece body increases durability and overall strength
- Rear exhaust keeps air away from work area.
- Working torque: 5-25 ft. lbs.
- Patented grease fitting in yoke (US patent 6,305,246) to allow for increased durability
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 2.4 CFM
- Maximum Torque
- 30 ft. lbs.
- Torque Range
- 5-25 ft. lbs.
- Yoke Grease
- 1.5 lbs.
- 1 year
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Free Speed RPM
- Air Inlet Size
- Min. Hose Size
- Repair Head Kit
- Performance Rating
- Super Duty
- Single Body
- Overall Length
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wambam45 I have owned five of these types of tools and this is hands down the best! I use this tool all the time and it is strong and reliable! A great purchase! April 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caveman Very powerful After many years of looking for a durable air ratchet, I believe that for the money I havent been able to find anything that lasts until recently.This ratchet I have owned for about 2 years and it still seems to have about the same torque and speed as when it was new. Very strong and durable. A better value than that S--- O- brand. You can fill in the blanks. October 25, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jmyles It is a good air ratchet It has worked well for me in tight spots. It has enough torque to get the job done in tight spots. It also can take pretty good falls and still working fine. November 6, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by JSantos74 Great for tight work areas and great reliability and size. Excellent tool for working in confined spaces. Compact size is very comfortable and the quality and realiability are great. September 24, 2011
1-4 of 4