Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Drills \ Item: MT1910
MT19103/8" REVERSIBLE ANGLE AIR DRILL
MT1910 3/8" REVERSIBLE ANGLE AIR DRILL
Features & Benefits
- Variable speed for precise control
- Reversing collar allows user to quickly switch from forward to reverse.
- Industrial grade Jacobs Chuck allows for drilling in confined areas that require 3-1/2" clearance.
- Only 83 dBAs; one of the quietest tools in its class.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blazerguy Well worth the cabbage Deceptively powerful for how quiet it is. Its first job was drilling out broken exhaust manifold bolts. It did a stellar job, speed modulation was pretty easy to get the hang of. This should be an unneeded warning but make sure you unplug the air hose before changing drill bits. Without one of those annoying little safety levers that must be pushed before operating the drill, one could accidentally start the drill spinning while tightening the chuck. I kick myself for not getting an angle drill sooner but then again I waited until I found this one. I've been strongly recommending it to all of my mechanic friends. July 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Supertech765 I've tried them all This drill operates smoother than any drill I've ever had. I do a lot of delicate work on aluminum. This drills smooth operation allows for steady handling. Highly reccomend!! March 11, 2012
1-2 of 2