Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Saws & Accessories \ Item: MT2219
MT2219GEAR DRIVEN AIR SAW
MT2219 GEAR DRIVEN AIR SAW
Features & Benefits
- Unstoppable! Cuts up to 6 gauge (5mm)
- Patent pending gear transmitted design provides over 200% more cutting capacity than standard air saws.
- 360º swivel exhaust ring directs air away from the work area
- Tip valve variable speed trigger provides complete control.
- Greasable gear area allows the tool to be properly maintained and can increase tool life.
- Ergonomic nylon composite housing provides superior comfort.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ec182000 works really well Very nice to have a low vibration air saw and a file. Long blades are awesome. June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rstauto Tears through everything I put in its way Everything I cut it goes through with out stopping. Doesn't get hung up ever! I have waiting my whole professional carier for a saw like this. April 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by madcreationsnet Great torque for air saw I am a customizer and work a lot with fiberglass and sheet metal. The saw starts up 99% of the time, even under load. I like it a lot. Favorite saw ever. December 9, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Francisco Air saw not as good as its hyped too be Using the mt2219 I was completely unsatisfied I compared it too a cheap hundred dollar Cornwell and my mt2219 was unable too keep up sad too see a hundred dollar saw completely put too shame a 360 dollar air saw August 9, 2013
1-4 of 4