Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT2836
MT28363/8" REACTIONLESS AIR RATCHET
MT2836 3/8" REACTIONLESS AIR RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Maximum torque 85 ft. lbs.
- Pin clutch impact mechanism allows tool to be used in tight quarters without fear of pinning hand against work.
- Locking shift knob prevents inadvertent direction changes.
- Matco exclusive ergonomic forward/reverse knob allows for easy transition.
- Tip valve throttle design allows for true variable speed performance.
- Great power to size and weight ratio for use in numerous applications, such as the removal of steering arms, water pumps, brake caliper bolts and alternators
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pingman cant live without it but i wish a boot was available for the head basically a 3/8 impact in an air ratchet body and that means no pinched hands or violent jerking, just impact! i have been using it for a few weeks and absolutely love it for removing calipers, makes me more time efficient and less energy used. trigger has a nice soft spring and is very sensitive, doesn't take much at all to press it. i would never go to a regular air ratchet after using my reactionless only thing i would say is negative is that it should come with a protective boot for the head, or at least have one available for this model. August 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZG86 Awesome ratchet What can I say, use this everyday, plenty of power, quiet, and no worries about smashing your hand if you are in a tight spot and can't get a good grip on it. Wish it had a trigger style throttle instead of a lever, but other than that it's probably the best tool I bought in the last year. January 5, 2014
1-2 of 2