Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT2844
MT28443/8" PALM AIR RATCHET
MT2844 3/8" PALM AIR RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Composite housing design for comfort.
- Working torque 5-25 ft. lbs, maximum torque 30 ft. lbs.
- Throttle lever with tapered valve provides speed control.
- Built in regulator to control power.
- Tumbled cylinder and motor system provide additional speed and power.
- Matco patented head design with built in grease fitting for extended life.
- MT2834PC - Optional head boot available
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
3/8'' PALM AIR RATCHET 4 4
GREAT SPEED, POOR DURABILITY I BOUGHT RATCHET, WORKED GREAT FOR THE 1ST WEEK AND THEN BROKE. HAD IT SENT IN FOR REPAIRS. April 11, 2013
Tough little tool Listen here, this little wrench is about the best tool I own. I can reach places with this in my hand, unlike most air ratchets. Add a swivel air chuck and you're in business. It has the torque needed for most smaller applications. Well worth every penny I paid. If you don't have one of the in your tool box, you don't have a complete box. October 29, 2011
Great tool This ratchet is great for tight places where you can get your hand but not move your fingers. Its even better if you put a air whip on it and use swivel sockets. Sometimes its difficult to stop because of the lever and tight spaces it fits in but it does not have so much power that you bust your knuckles. October 30, 2011
my #1 ratchet I absolutely love this ratchet, it goes anywhere my hand will fit, I couldn't have any complaints about this tool, I use it every day. November 14, 2011
1-4 of 4