Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT2854
MT28543/8" COMPOSITE AIR RATCHET
MT2854 3/8" COMPOSITE AIR RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Precise variable speed trigger for feather touch control.
- Two chamber exhaust system helps to reduce noise level (patent-pending).
- 360 degree swivel exhaust allows user to direct air away from work.
- Precision forged ratchet yoke provides durable design to prevent head spreading which could cause power loss.
- 100 ft. lbs. of ultimate torque
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Working Torque Range
- Maximum Torque
- Free Speed RPM
- Overall Length
- 2.5 lbs
- Recommended Air Pressure PSI
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 3.3 CFM
- Sound Level (dBA)
3/8'' COMPOSITE AIR RATCHET 3 3
no good First one I got the button kept getting stuck. Received a new one and it wouldn't turn the socket only air came out. May 10, 2014
straight up junk!! first one i received from matco dealer the socket would not stay on. the ball was jammed in. second one i received, which was another brand new one and not rebuilt. the shaft that holds the socket on twisted off. upon inspection the metal looks very cheap and brittle, only second time using this one. BUYER BEWARE!! August 19, 2013
Powerful, but bulky This ratchet is a real knuckle buster so if you are looking for power it's here in this ratchet. the air exhaust has a cool feature where you can control the direction it comes out. the only down side is it is very bulky and not good for tight spaces January 11, 2013
1-3 of 3