Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MT2858A
MT2858A3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet
MT2858A 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet - Features & Benefits
- One of the most powerful 3/8" ratchets on the market with 130 ft. lbs. of torque
- Rapid response variable speed trigger allows for one finger operation and unmatched control.
- Ergonomic shift knob design makes changing from forward to reverse easy.
- Bearings on both sides of the gearing increases durability and tool life as well as cuts down on internal friction allowing the tool to run smoother.
- Rotating side exhaust allows user to direct air away from work.
- Matco patented captured head and grease fitting.
3/8'' Heavy Duty Air Ratchet 4 4
Very powerful.. but, very large This has to be the most powerful air ratchet I have ever owned. The biggest draw back is its size. Other than the size issue this ratchet has performed great. April 12, 2013
very powerful... The ratchet worked great for about two months and then didn't want to spin the socket. A sealed head and a few more rpms and it would be a lot better. Just expected more.... January 31, 2013
lots of power this is an awesome ratchet has the most power of any that i have owned and is very comfortable in the hand. i gave average quality because i had to send her in to have it repaird but i do use it every day. maybe i just got a bad one November 19, 2012
Packs a punch for a ratchet. This air ratchet lives up to the hype. Loosened a 5/8 bolt with ease. The only thing you have to watch out for is the torque when you hit the trigger, if it's close quarters it may wrench on your wrist/hand and smash it. Be sure to use it with both hands. Really like the rotating exhaust shroud too, to keep the air from blowing on you when you use it overhead or in awkward positions. July 27, 2012
1-4 of 4