Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Die Grinders \ Item: MT2887
MT2887.5 HP 115° DIE GRINDER
MT2887 .5 HP 115° DIE GRINDER
Features & Benefits
- High-performance, efficient .5 HP motor for extra torque and extended durability.
- Ideal for polishing and grinding jobs.
- Industrial cut gear design and constant self lubricating oil wicking system for extra long life and quiet performance
- Positive stop regulator for more versatile performance on all kinds of jobs.
- Special angle head design for more clearance while doing limited access work
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Performance Rating
- Super Duty
- Free Speed RPM
- Sound Level (dBA)
- Avg. Air Cons.
- 1 Year
- 2.15 lbs.
- Collet Size
- Air Inlet Size
- Min. Hose Size
- Body Type
- Angle Degree
.5 HP 115° DIE GRINDER 2 2
Best. Simply put, best die grinder I've ever owed. Had a hand full of right angle and straight Snappies and Macs and never quite got what I wanted out of them. Granted this one is a little bigger physically, you can get at a lot you can't touch with a straight or 90. The offset is perfect and comfortable and zipping away gaskets and it has the power to wire brush wheels/rims clean and deburr steel without even hesitating. The grip holds up vs. oil/grease/brake-cleaner surprisingly well. Light, sturdy (I have a tendency to drop things. A lot), and over all a great tool. Let's hope it holds up for years to com.e October 25, 2011
very powerfull tool By far the best die grinder out there. Have had many die grinder that just don't have the power and and clearance that this one has. Easily fits into tight spots and does not ice up if polishing something for any length of time. I've had mine for about 1-1/2 years now and it still functions like new. Use it every day!! Matco tools are hands down my choice! October 18, 2011
1-2 of 2