Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Wheel & Brake \ Tire Tools & Accessories \ Item: MTV4-4
MTV4-4VALVE CORE REMOVER/INSTALLER TOOL
MTV4-4 VALVE CORE REMOVER/INSTALLER TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Use to remove and install valve core from/into valve stems on automobiles and light trucks.
- Can be used on most vehicles with tube or tubeless tires that utilize a Schrader type valve stem.
- Matco style miniature size dual durometer handle with hot stamped logo and part number is resistant to all known fluids, acids and solvents
- Mirror finish chrome vanadium shafts with 3" exposed shaft length.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 36yrMBTech The right price. Essentialy it is a good tool, when the tip isn't broken. I think it would better serve its automotive customer base if Matco, and/or its competitors, would design a tool like this with a replaceable blade. October 9, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rich29 Ok tool, but... The tool is made from a cast. The schrader part of the tool broke off inside a metal TPMS valve stem. The quality would be better it was made with a better metal. Not sure if there is a lifetime warranty on this or not. August 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheMick85 Easy Removal The long handle on these make it much easier to remove stuck schrader valves and the comfort grip reduces fatigue and hand cramping. November 23, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by farmboy22 Great tool to keep in the toolbox This tool feels good in the hand and it works easily and very effectively. October 31, 2011
1-4 of 4