Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Wheel & Brake \ Tire Tools & Accessories \ Item: MTV4-4
MTV4-4VALVE CORE REMOVER/INSTALLER TOOL
MTV4-4 VALVE CORE REMOVER/INSTALLER TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Use to remove and install valve core from/into valve stems on automobiles and light trucks.
- Can be used on most vehicles with tube or tubeless tires that utilize a Schrader type valve stem.
- Matco style miniature size dual durometer handle with hot stamped logo and part number is resistant to all known fluids, acids and solvents
- Mirror finish chrome vanadium shafts with 3" exposed shaft length.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
VALVE CORE REMOVER/INSTALLER TOOL 4 4
The right price. Essentialy it is a good tool, when the tip isn't broken. I think it would better serve its automotive customer base if Matco, and/or its competitors, would design a tool like this with a replaceable blade. October 9, 2013
Ok tool, but... The tool is made from a cast. The schrader part of the tool broke off inside a metal TPMS valve stem. The quality would be better it was made with a better metal. Not sure if there is a lifetime warranty on this or not. August 15, 2013
Easy Removal The long handle on these make it much easier to remove stuck schrader valves and the comfort grip reduces fatigue and hand cramping. November 23, 2011
Great tool to keep in the toolbox This tool feels good in the hand and it works easily and very effectively. October 31, 2011
1-4 of 4