Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Impacts \ Item: MUC122IWKIT
MUC122IWKIT12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4" IMPACT KIT
MUC122IWKIT 12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4" IMPACT KIT
Features & Benefits
- One of the smallest tools on the market provides up to 60 ft. lbs. of max torque and is only 7.5" high with the battery
- Ergonomic variable speed trigger provides precise control
- Trigger activated LED lights for work in poorly lit shop environments.
- Replaceable carbon brush motor makes it easy to extend the life of the tool.
- Best in class 2.0Ah battery with capacity indicator for easy power maintenance
- One hand forward/reverse knob makes changing direction in tight quarters easy.
- Compact, powerful tool is perfect for work under the hood or in the interior where larger tools have a tough time operating.
- Kit contains: MUC122IW 1/4" impact wrench, MUC122LB 2.0Ah battery, MUC12LC 12V battery charger and bag.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4'' IMPACT KIT 8 8
Best 1/4" Electric Impact! I bought mine after using another techs a lot and it is worth every penny. I practically use mine every day amf I can't count how much time this impact has saved me in the last year and a half I've owned mine. Every mechanic I've worked with since I bought mine absolutely loves it and half the time I can't find it because someone else has borrowed it! Most bolts and nuts under 15mm this usually has no problem taking off. Even if you have to break a bolt loose first with a ratchet, this little guy will still save you loads of time by zipping it the rest of the way off 30x faster. Battery life is also really great too. I charge both of my batteries maybe once a week (got the kit that came with the 1/4" electric ratchet) and they fully.charge in about 30-45 minutes. September 19, 2014
great little tool this little guy is awesome i bought mine two years ago it has a good charge time it has more power than stated i use it for everything from dash work to skid plates well worth testmenthe inv September 5, 2014
Love it Love it this is my second one Iv had my other one for the last 4 years and used it every day for a screwdriver and impact I thought I burned it up bought the new one took the it apart and filed the brushes and she works perfict so I took it home and kept the new one at work ... Had to order this one online I don't have a Marco guy any more :( June 19, 2014
A must have for any tech who does alot of underhood work I haven't even had this tool kit for a week and it has performed every task that a busy tech such as myself has thrown at it. It is great for small fasteners(12mm or smaller) especially when the dexterity in your hands is gone and you can't feel a thing. You can not go wrong with lithium ion batteries...there is no battery memory with these suckers, they just throw out punches over and over again. Overall I HIGHLY recommend this kit, it will make you a more efficient and productive technician September 8, 2013
this product destroys the competition I haveused this gun for about 2-3 weeks now and I love it. Some of the techs in the shop will borrow it to do spark plugs even though their 1/4 inch gun is sitting right by their bay. Great gun and it has a surprising amount of power. November 29, 2013
best purchase! I tried out a co workers impact for a day and fell in love after the first couple uses. The next week I got my own and use it everyday now and it is probably my most used tool anymore. My dad has the Snap on version and by far the Matco 1/4" impact blows it away. I even use it with our legends racecar taking lug nuts off that were set @105 lbs ft when the Snap on 1/4" impact would not! By far this is a great tool to have. June 9, 2013
Crazy amount of power very nice gun My coworker boat the light impact drill combo kit I used it once and had to have the entire kit love it a August 22, 2013
Great tool. I am the owner of both a Snap On 1/4 impact and the Matco. I bought the Matco after my coworker bought one. It blows the Snap On impact away. The trigger is much more sensitive and you have a much wider range of power availability. Also the torque of the Matco DESTROYS the Snap on. June 12, 2013
1-8 of 8