Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MUC122RKIT
MUC122RKIT12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4" RATCHET KIT
MUC122RKIT 12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4" RATCHET KIT
Features & Benefits
- Compact "take anywhere" design allows user to have freedom when moving through the shop
- Small head design (1" wide) for superior access in tight areas.
- Variable speed comfort trigger gives user precise feel.
- 30 ft. lbs. of torque, 25 ft. lbs. of working torque
- Trigger activated LED light helps illuminate work area in poorly lit environments.
- Patented Matco ratchet head with grease fitting
- Kit includes: MUC122R 1/4" ratchet, MUC122LB 2.0Ah battery MUC12LC charger and cordless carry bag.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 1/4'' RATCHET KIT 6 6
great tool for dash's great for tight spaces wish it had a little more break away torque but all in all its one of my favorite tools October 11, 2014
Great addition to everyday tools This little ratchet has done what i needed it to do. It is a 1/4, so i am not going to put work on it that it cant perform. Everything that i wanted it to do, it has. It goes into small places and torques those fastners down. I am happy with the purchase. With all the choices for these types of tools, I am happy with this one. The 12V line of batteries also make my other cordless infinium tools scream too. January 16, 2014
NOT GOOD QUALITY A ADVERTISE! The tool seems to work great the first months. After 12 months and 6 days the tool got hot and the motor inside just burn. I didn't expect this tool just to last for a year for the price.It's only 1 year warranty. I won't recommend this tool. January 18, 2014
Very useful ratchet Extremely useful ratchet. Much easier to get into small spaces than an air ratchet, you don't have to deal with an air hose. It's powerful too. Note that you need to get the ratchet turning before you place it on the bolt to get maximum torque. January 8, 2014
Very Nice After 2 weeks of ownership, it's very nice to have. The reversing switch on the head is a bit stiff for my small fingers, but I have to imagine over time it will loosen up a bit. Must have for anyone working on cars where the manufacturer likes to shove a massive engine in a small bay. December 23, 2013
great for under dash work i do a lot of under dash work makes life a lot quicker in tighter areas only flaw so far would be not enough torque i have to manually break bigger bolts loose and sometimes manually ratchet it a few turns before it can take the bolt out but like 8 mm and 10mm bolts and screws it does no problem November 12, 2013
1-6 of 6