Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Ratchets \ Item: MUC1238R
MUC1238R12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET
MUC1238R 12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Compact, take anywhere design allows user to have freedom when moving through the shop.
- 55 ft. lbs. of maximum torque with a compact design, measuring 13" with a battery. Perfect combination of size and power in a 3/8" drive.
- Variable speed comfort trigger gives user precise feel.
- Durable ratchet head design incorporates Matco's patented greasable head.
- Trigger activated LED light helps illuminate work area in poorly lit environments.
- **Battery and charger not included**
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Maximum Torque
- 55 ft. lbs.
- Variable Speed
- Free Speed RPM's
- Weight Tool
- 2.8 lbs
- Weight w/Battery (lb.)
- 3.0 lbs
- Overall Length
- Working Torque Range
- 5-50 ft. lbs.
12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8'' RATCHET 2 2
Great if you dont want to drag out the air hose! This little tool is great for interior, it shines there! not having to lob your air hose around inside of the vehicle, or even sometimes outside made this tool well worth the money! I honestly stopped using my air 1/4 in and just used this one! the only issue compared is the speed. this tool doesnt spin very fast, its okay just not super fast, talking with my matco rep Toby, they say they do this because of the gearing, either it is fast and no torque to get things loose, or torque and slow. Im actually okay with that! However its definitely somewhere in the middle. its not horribly slow, but right at a sweet spot! May 20, 2015
little expensive good tool. a little akward because its long , it also has the same drawback as the 1/4 inch cordless ratchet. if it cant move the nut it jus feels like it losse all power kinda like a satey shut off. decent battery life.ive seen tools like this at my local hardware store at a much lower price but they offer no specs on torque. September 3, 2013
1-2 of 2