Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Cordless Screwdrivers & Accessories \ Item: MUC1238RKIT
MUC1238RKIT12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET KIT
MUC1238RKIT 12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET KIT
Features & Benefits
- Compact "take anywhere" design allows user to have freedom when moving through the shop.
- 55 ft. lbs. of maximum torque with a compact design measuring 13" with a battery. Perfect combination of size and power in a 3/8" drive ratchet
- Variable speed comfort trigger gives user precise feel.
- Trigger activated LED light helps illuminate work area in poorly lit environments.
- Durable ratchet head design incorporates Matco's patented greaseable head
- Includes class leading long lasting Li-Ion 2.0Ah battery with built-in fuel gauge for superior run time
- Contains MUC1238R ratchet, MUC122LB 2.0Ah battery, MUC12LC charger and cordless carry bag
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Torque Range
- 0-50 ft. lbs.
- 3.0 lbs
- MUC1238R warrnaty - limited 2 year, Charger and battery 2 years
- Working Torque Range
- 5 ft. lbs. - 50 ft. lbs
12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8'' RATCHET KIT 6 6
no power This ratchet is rated at 55 lbs torque but i could not break loose a small water pump bolt. . I have ir air ratchet rated at 55lbs that breaks loose most bolts with no problem. Would not recommend it. March 21, 2014
Buy-It This tool does exactly what it advertises it does. 55 ft lbs torque in a compact and light, yet sturdy design. It reduces disassembly/assembly time to 1/4. Should pay for itself in less than a month. August 9, 2013
Useful, has issues Battery could be secured better, when Using the tool like a conventional ratchet for breaking loose or torquing bolts the battery isn't firm and feels vulnerable to breaking out of its housing. May 4, 2013
this product is great just bought thais rathcet works great good buy must have in you tool box January 3, 2013
LACKS POWER I HAVE USED ALOT OF CORDLESS TOOLS AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER GOOD ONE BUT IT DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR WHAT I USE THEM FOR. IT IS BUILT SOLID AND IS OF GREAT QUALITY. I HAVE A 12V SNAP-ON CORDLESS RATCHET AND IT HAS MORE POWER AND SPEED THAN THIS ONE DOES. FOR LIGHT DUTY STUFF IT WOULD BE GREAT. January 24, 2013
horrible tool was horrible do not suggest it............... June 3, 2013
1-6 of 6