Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Cordless Screwdrivers & Accessories \ Item: MUC1238RKIT
MUC1238RKIT12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET KIT
MUC1238RKIT 12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8" RATCHET KIT
Features & Benefits
- Compact "take anywhere" design allows user to have freedom when moving through the shop.
- 55 ft. lbs. of maximum torque with a compact design measuring 13" with a battery. Perfect combination of size and power in a 3/8" drive ratchet
- Variable speed comfort trigger gives user precise feel.
- Trigger activated LED light helps illuminate work areas in poorly lit environments.
- Durable ratchet head design incorporates Matco's patented greaseable head
- Includes class leading long lasting Li-Ion 2.0Ah battery with built-in fuel gauge for superior run time
- Contains MUC1238R ratchet, MUC122LB 2.0Ah battery, MUC12LC charger and cordless carry bag
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Torque Range
- 0-50 ft. lbs.
- 3.0 lbs
- MUC1238R warrnaty - limited 2 year, Charger and battery 2 years
- Working Torque Range
- 5 ft. lbs. - 50 ft. lbs
12V CORDLESS INFINIUM 3/8'' RATCHET KIT 8 8
Get's the job done It's a nice product, seems to be well built. I like the fact that it's the same size as an air ratchet and does the same job but I don't have to run my compressor or hook an airline up to it. It's pretty quiet, not sure if it has the same power as an air ratchet it's size I think it's a little weaker. It does have quite a bit of torque when the battery is fully charged, but the battery seems to get zapped rather quickly, that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. It really takes the stress off my hands and arms that a manual ratchet places on them. Over all I feel it's a great tool and I'm glad I bought it. April 28, 2014
WORKS GOOD FOR A ELECT TOOL HAD THE SNAP ON TO BULKY NOT BALANCED THIS NOT BULKY AND IS BALANCED BATT COMPARTMENT IS WEAK BUT IT IS NOT MADE FOR HEAVY WORK GOOD FOR BRAKES AND SUCH HEATER CORE WORK WHERE YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE POWER THAN A 1/4 AIR CAN PROVIDE AND FREEDOM OF THE DREADED HOSE April 26, 2014
no power This ratchet is rated at 55 lbs torque but i could not break loose a small water pump bolt. . I have ir air ratchet rated at 55lbs that breaks loose most bolts with no problem. Would not recommend it. March 21, 2014
Buy-It This tool does exactly what it advertises it does. 55 ft lbs torque in a compact and light, yet sturdy design. It reduces disassembly/assembly time to 1/4. Should pay for itself in less than a month. August 9, 2013
this product is great just bought thais rathcet works great good buy must have in you tool box January 3, 2013
Useful, has issues Battery could be secured better, when Using the tool like a conventional ratchet for breaking loose or torquing bolts the battery isn't firm and feels vulnerable to breaking out of its housing. May 4, 2013
LACKS POWER I HAVE USED ALOT OF CORDLESS TOOLS AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER GOOD ONE BUT IT DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR WHAT I USE THEM FOR. IT IS BUILT SOLID AND IS OF GREAT QUALITY. I HAVE A 12V SNAP-ON CORDLESS RATCHET AND IT HAS MORE POWER AND SPEED THAN THIS ONE DOES. FOR LIGHT DUTY STUFF IT WOULD BE GREAT. January 24, 2013
horrible tool was horrible do not suggest it............... June 3, 2013
1-8 of 8