Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Miscellaneous Vehicle Service \ Miscellaneous Vehicle ServiceTools \ Item: MV7300
MV7300FLUID EVACUATOR - 8.8 LITER
MV7300 FLUID EVACUATOR - 8.8 LITER
Features & Benefits
- The 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity, air operated fluid evacuator can be used to extract a wide range of fluid types including:
- Engine oil from crankcases
- Brake fluid from master cylinders and most hydraulic brake systems
- Gear oil from transmission cases
- Coolant from cooling systems
- Power steering fluid from pump reservoirs
- Provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. Base mounted Venturi adds stability. Air and fluid-line shut off valves prevent unit from overfilling during use. Reservoir is durable polyethylene and won't rust or corrode.
- The PneumatiVac can also be used away from the air source by first creating a vacuum, closing off both shut off valves, then transporting the unit to the job.
- This kit comes with 5 ft. of flexible hose, two rigid dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.