Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Wheel & Brake \ Miscellaneous Brake Service Tools \ Item: MVP6800
MVP6800PRESSURE BRAKE BLEEDING SYSTEM
MVP6800 PRESSURE BRAKE BLEEDING SYSTEM
Features & Benefits
- A professional kit to pressure bleed hydraulic brake and clutch systems.
- Pressure pump system forces new brake fluid down through the master cylinder while air and old fluid are expelled through the bleed screw(s).
- A pressure gauge on the dispenser allows control of the system pressure, and the pressurized reservoir allows the operator hands-free movement to the bleed screws.
- Brake Fluid is dispensed under pressure for smooth continual flow which allows the operator hands-free movement to the bleed screws
- Kit includes a manual fluid dispensing system with seven (7) master cylinder adapters to connect to most American Asian and European cars and light trucks
- Integrated manual pump prevents aeration of fluid by adding air to system above the fluid level in reservoir
- Includes a 1.2 gal capacity reservoir. Lid w/ with integrated manual pump, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve. Complete with fluid dispensing wand, hanging hook and storage case for adapters.
- 5' Fluid fluid dispense hose with ON/Off and flow control valve conveniently located near fluid output
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by scooby awsome I just got it off the truck today and used it, I really like the plug and play aspect of it, I was able to completely remove all the old fluid and with its pressure I was assured that there was no air in the system. May 24, 2013
1-1 of 1