Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Alligator & Cobra Pliers \ Item: PA3S
PA3S3 PIECE ALLIGATOR PLIER SET
PA3S 3 PIECE ALLIGATOR PLIER SET
Features & Benefits
- Set includes the following:
- PA7 - 7" Alligator Plier
- PA10 - 10" Alligator Plier
- PA12 - 12" Alligator Plier
- No handle squeezing; works with one-handed downward pressure.
- Self gripping jaws for a secure and non-slip grip.
- Specially hardened jaw teeth for longer tool life.
- Forged guard prevents pinching of operator's fingers.
- Box joint construction for greater strength and durability.
- Textured handles for a better grip and enhanced comfort.
- Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium steel for greater durability.
- Includes length sizes: 7", 10", 12"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 7" length-1/8" to 1 1/4" 10" length-1/8" to 1 1/2" 12" length-1/8" to 2"
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|PA7A||7" ALLIGATOR PLIERS||1|
|PA10A||10 IN ALLIGATOR PLIERS||1|
|PA12A||12" ALLIGATOR PLIERS||1|
3 PIECE ALLIGATOR PLIER SET 5 5
AWESOME!! Great grip, non slip!! Great for anything, alignments, hoses, lines holding, turning, gripping if you work on anything you need this set! Highley recommended to anyone.. December 8, 2011
great for any job! this plier set is a great set to own. they are very good quality rather strong and perfect for any job. you also can never have enough sizes of these pliers the right size pliers make the job much easier September 17, 2011
Best Pliers out there. These are the best pliers a mechanic can have in their box! Good grips, seem really well built, and the teeth never slip. One handed use is always a plus. November 1, 2011
Good set of pliers! A good set of Alligator pliers is a must for every toolbox. They grip really well and are very easy to use. October 30, 2011
Get these!!! These are the only "channel locks" that should exist, this style any way! November 25, 2011
1-5 of 5