Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Pry Bars \ Item: PBG31B
PBG31B31 IN PRYBAR GREEN-ANGLE TIP
PBG31B 31 IN PRYBAR GREEN-ANGLE TIP
Features & Benefits
- New style handle pictured (PBG31B).
- The perfect combination of two of our most popular, heavy duty screwdrivers and pry bars.
- Both tools include an extra-long, oversized handle for a sure, two fisted grip.
- Square, extra-long black oxide shanks provide plenty of leverage.
- Easily takes care of all your light to medium duty prying applications.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boojie007 "Zyna" is a babe of a prybar Just like Zyna the warrior princess could always get the job done. This huge prybar will quickly become one of your most-used tools. I have had one of these bars for almost 3 years now and have never even seen it flex under the heaviest loads. Still, the tip is tapered well enough that you can still fit this bar in some pretty tight places. The rubber handle will dampen any shock that is produced from a slip or if you have to hammer on the end. It will give you a great grip on the prybar no matter what the job. December 30, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1931jamesw An absolute must for a complete garage! This thing is indestructible! You can lift a car up with this thing, seperate a tranny from an engine or just easily nudge something over. It's uses are almost endless! Save your back, your energy, even some time and frustration with the leverage this pry bar offers. Its ergonomical handle makes it simple to use and a must have item for your tool collection. . September 7, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scooter Its not just a prybar its a MONSTER!!!!! This thing is awesome, ive been in and out of different shops and its a real head turner. Plus ive used it for multiple jobs, i used it as a frame puller in the bodyshops to prying off aluminum wheels in the tire shops, this pry bar is well worth the money and it doesnt break! December 12, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by kod54man Pry bar I use this every day. I would recommend it to anyone. October 9, 2011
1-4 of 4